EASY LINE UP: A Groundbreaking Way to Connect Brands and Influencers
Online platform helps brands access untapped influencer marketing opportunities in Asia
June 15 2016, Hong Kong: EASY LINE UP, Hong Kong and Taiwan’s first influencer marketing platform, launched today, with the innovative aim of connecting brands and advertising and public relations agencies and with influencers. As influencer marketing becomes exponentially important, EASY LINE UP provides both sides with a transparent and straightforward way to identify opportunities and work with each other.
As the world’s attention shifts to social media, people’s purchasing decisions are increasingly informed by influencers rather than by traditional marketing campaigns. This has opened up a new channel for brands and agencies to connect with their target audience more directly and authentically. By creating branded content with influencers, brands can leverage the power of word-of-mouth.
EASY LINE UP benefits advertisers, agencies and influencers equally. Advertisers and agencies that purchase a subscription package to EASY LINE UP save time and money as the platform identifies the most suitable influencers, including YouTubers, bloggers, Instagramers and industry commentators, for their campaigns. Agencies can also take advantage of customized recommendations as a value-added service.
By connecting with the right people, agencies can tap into the influencer’s meaningful interactions with their followers, establish trust and create content that would otherwise cost brands hundreds of thousands of dollars. Influencer marketing is the easiest way to gain access to potential customers and is very cost efficient. According to a recent survey, businesses are making US$6.50 for each US$1 spent on influencer marketing.
New research shows that buzz plays a greater role than previously thought in persuading consumers to buy. In fact, marketing-inspired word-of-mouth generates more than twice the sales of paid-for advertising, and these customers have a 37% higher retention rate.
EASY LINE UP helps influencers by providing them with the opportunity to be entrepreneurs and connect with brands that are relevant to their audiences, helping them to earn an income as they create unique content. EASY LINE UP has an extensive subscriber base of advertisers and agencies that are actively seeking influencers in Hong Kong and Taiwan from a wide range of industries.
Karen Kwan, the CEO and CK Chiu, the Director and Co-Founder of EASY LINE UP, believe that now is the right time to launch the platform. Karen said: “We believe that influencer marketing is an untapped opportunity in Asia. Right now, influencer marketing is less mature here than in the US and Europe, and yet a quick look online shows that local celebrity culture is thriving. Social media stars can now have an even greater online influence over their followers than traditional celebrities. We enable brands and agencies to find the right influencers for them and help influencers monetize their skills and built meaningful relationships with brands.”
Currently, up to 600 influencers in 28 categories have registered or are pending for approval on EASY LINE UP. More high-profile influencers are being added each week. After its launch in Hong Kong and Taiwan, the company intends to expand its business to Southeast Asia in 2017.
How does it work?
For advertisers and agencies:
• EASY LINE UP’s transparent and easy-to-use platform will help advertisers and agencies find influencers that target the exact audience their clients want to engage with.
• EASY LINE UP will provide advertisers and agencies with customized recommendations as a value-added service.
• All transactions will be clearly summarized and stated on the platform, making it more convenient for clients to keep track of their budget and spending.
• Influencers interact with advertisers and agencies online through EASY LINE UP and only confirm the deal if the scope of work and fee are mutually agreed.
• EASY LINE UP is a transparent and easy-to-use platform for influencers to engage with prospects.
• EASY LINE UP provides fee benchmarking and assists influencers to identify the right price for the projects.
• Influencers will not be approached directly for general enquiries such as pricing, as their basic information and rate card can be found on the platform. They will only be contacted by advertisers and agencies after being shortlisted.
• EASY LINE UP provides influencers with a hotline for enquiries.
About EASY LINE UP
EASY LINE UP is Hong Kong and Taiwan’s first influencer marketing platform, connecting agencies and brands with influencers such as YouTubers, bloggers, Instagramers, and industry commentators. As influencer marketing becomes exponentially important, EASY LINE UP provides both sides with a transparent and straightforward way to identify opportunities and work with each other.